Followers

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Another Weekend That's For HouseKeeping

Read Full Post.....

Ok, so I tried using Bracket Trader last week. Unfortunately, with Medved QT and IB both up and running, once I ran Bracket Trader, my CPU usage hit 100%. After a few seconds, things became slow, real slow with using Bracket Trader. Even trying to exit the program took a long time.
It's becoming increasingly clear that my current Pentium4 laptop does not have enough horsepower to handle my trading needs. I guess that I should take that as a sign that I should get a new computer for trading.


Babak’s stock trading blog, Trader’s Narrative, is having its first trading blog contest. He’s giving away six months of access to SentimenTrader.com: Analysis Over Emotion in the Stock and Bond Markets! To enter, all you have to do is to write about the contest. I figure I could use all the extra help I can get to improve my futures trading. Here is how you can enter this trading blog contest.

And, last but not least, thanks to the TLA advertiser, I got paid today! TLA is by far, the better ad system than stupid Google's AdSense. Yes, Google's AdSense sucks in a major way for the small-time publisher. They have my ad money hostage, and are making millions, if not billions from the poor small-Time AdSense publisher's upaid AdSense money.

I just realized I made more from my TLA ad than from my trading for all of March. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry, though I have a slightty morbid feeling that it is the latter option that I should be choosing.....

My bi-phasic sleeping experiment has not been a success so far. I've been generally sleeping in two 3hr segments at night, with a single 10-20 minute nap in the daytime. It's really hard to nap for the whole 90minutes at a time, and I'm just doing what my body is telling me to do.
When I first read about it, it sound interesting and made sense. But now, I am realizing that it will take more effort to adhere to a biphasic sleeping schedule, and I'm lacking the motivation to follow the schedule.

No comments: