Followers

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Weekends are for Random Ramblings

Read Full Post.....


I finally crossed the $100 threshold in AdSense revenue this past week. Unfortunately, that celebration came to grinding halt when I found out that Google will shaft me for one more month before paying me out. Their policy is to pay out at the ***END*** of the month after the month you reach your threshold point. I reached my C note on October 2/07, so I won't get paid until Nov. 30/07. Man, what a con job, it almost makes me want to buy some GOOG shares, knowing how much money they are raking in from this shafting of the Mom 'n Pop bloggers like me.



I've been watching other trader's videos lately, and the desire to keep up with the Jones's has left me with thoughts of mulling over buying a decent video capture program like Camtasia. It's definitely much more efficient to record a video to review the trades that I made for the day. I tried some of the free screen recorders out there like CamStudio, but unfortunately, the encoder does not work on Windows Vista. The CamStudio blog lists a possible workaround, but I just found out about it, and will need to find a free time slot to try it out in a day or two.


I've got a couple of posts just half baked in the oven which I haven't yet found time to finish off. I'm trying to gather my thoughts more so that the posts will sound at least half coherent.

No comments: