Followers

Friday, October 05, 2007

Trading Results for Friday

Summary

Read Full Post.....
Traded ES and lost 1point. I went long @1560.5 around 705am(PST), but exited just before the market made its run-up an hour later. Even though I held this for over 30 minutes, I would have to say that I exited mostly due to a lack of patience again, as I didn't want to wait to see whether price would come back to my entry point. ES was very slow and range bound at two different times today. I will have to start using alerts again so I won't be bored to death watching the market.
Traded Cable and lost 10ticks, as I did not wait for confirmation before entering my trades.
Wheat was pretty choppy, and I forgot to refer to the hourly chart for overall trend. Wound up breakeven.

It felt like another wasted effort today. I'm tired. Going to get some rest.

2 comments:

Banker said...

Just found the site and will keep track. Good Luck.

Phileo said...

Hi Banker,

Thanks, and thanks also for visiting!