Followers

Monday, October 08, 2007

Trading Results for Monday

Read Full Post.....

Today I felt I was in synch with the S&P500. I should have pushed my edge more, but instead, I was nonchalant with my trading. It really came back to bite me with the last trade, 2points left on the table. I went to take a nap after that last trade, and missed out on some subsequent trading opportunities.


I am beginning to sense that volatility is declining in Cable, so I am not sure whether I will continue trading it or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I've been reading your blog for a while and really like your chart layouts. Can you share what determines the color of your bars? I'm used to green bars for close>open and red for open>close, but it doesn't look like that's what's going on here.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!