Followers

Friday, January 05, 2007

Morning Update: So Far So Good.....

Friday Morning is working out well so far.

Read Full Post.....
Sold GSOL into strength

With GSOL, I saw 99 appear on the ask so I sold half of my holdings. Then I sold the rest when it managed to break above 19. As it turns out, I should have held on to the remainder of my holdings, as GSOL is up to 19.40 as I type this. Oh well, maybe my fingers won't be so itchy next time.
Picked up some MAMA (5.8), and ONSM (2.8)
Looking at buying some FRG on the dip.

I'm actually too busy to look at ER2 today, maybe that is a sign.....
Nothing helps the psyche recover like a boost in account equity......

UPDATE: ICE sure looks very tempting right now, but I am not in any position to buy calls only to turn it into a daytrade. Will be waiting for a pullback. If ICE really is at the start of a serious uptrend, the pullback is the lower risk play, NOT on the 3rd consecutive up day (though the chart looks very strong right now).

No comments: