Followers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Update

Read Full Post.....
There has been a health issue in the family for the past month now. This coincides with the drop off in the frequency of my postings. Up until yesterday, it was manageable. But now, it seems this health issue requires more of my attention.
As a result, I'll be able to blog even less frequent than I am now. It's a shame, because I enjoyed blogging on this trading journal of mine, and also interacting with other traders in the community. I really don't know when I will have the time to get back to posting regularly to my trading journal, but I'm sure that day will come back soon enough. And it will be obvious to everyone when that day comes....

I should be able to have enough time still to do some trading (at least the morning session), but even that's not a guarantee by any means. I can only take things one day at a time. But for now, devoting more time to this health issue is the higher priority.

Money will solve many, many of the world's problems. However, money will not be able to solve health issues (and also patience, discipline issues). Cherish and appreciate your health.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phileo,
Though I am not sure about the health issue you mentioned. I do hope everything is going well with you, and get back to trading and blogging soon.

take care,
Gav

Anonymous said...

All the best Phileo. Hope everything works out in the end. Health is one of those absolutes in life.

take care amigo

Caravaggio

Phileo said...

Hey guys,
Thanks for the well wishes.