Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Much Ado About ..... A Lot

Trading is in my blood.....

Read Full Post.....
Well, despite the various chores of driving to the doctor's office, picking up the medications, I still find myself drawn to trading whenever I have a chance.
For the past couple of days, I have been squeezing some trading time in whenever I get the chance. The latest pattern is trading in the mornings, and then do the doctor stuff in the afternoon..... which means that doesn't leave much time to post up charts, oh well.... hopefully this is only a temporary phase.....
I've also been hanging out at the OMNI site. The majority of the OMNI trades contain a lesson - either information about what the market is (or is NOT) doing, or some more insight into the style and approach of the OMNI. It's been a good learning experience to say the least.
There's one article that I have brewing in my head, but I am still trying to find the time (and motivation) to write it. We'll see what the next few days bring....

No comments: