Followers

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tuesday's Trading Results

kind of ho-hum today.....

Read Full Post.....
Had a nice swing win on HOKU, thanks to Brian. However, I frittered away those profits when I Bought GS Mar07 230 Calls @1.85, and Bought MA Mar07 120 Calls @2.90.
Both are sitting underwater, so we'll see what happens tomorrow.

The execution of my options entries continue to be poor, I will have to take a step back and look at what I am doing wrong.

Bought PDN.to @8.40, and got back into UUU.v @5.97. I will be taking a look at some of the other companies in my uranium index tonight.

Other than that, today was a bit boring for me. There were a couple of interesting setups in CROX, and HRS, but I was a bit trigger shy after buying the options and then watching it drop.

Oh, I almost forgot, I closed out my Wi-LAN trade, you can get all the gory details at MoveTheMarkets.

No comments: