Followers

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday's Trading Results

Everything is sideways

Read Full Post.....
Pretty quiet today, and I was bored, but didn't try to force any trades because of the boredom. Instead, I changed my son's dirty diapers whenever it was time to relieve the boredom. I showed him a picture of Jesse Livermore, and he started smacking his lips, LOL!
Only two alerts went off today, one was DLB, but I didn't want to wait around for the entry, and the other, RTI, the price action got a little too whippy for me, plus I didn't go thru the daily, and didn't take the time to get familiar with its chart, so being bitten once before by the lack preparation, I decided to pass.
Instead, I stalked CYTR which I reviewed the chart prior, and got in @2.83.
I also took a stab at ITMN and AUY, but got shaken out for a small loss in both cases.
I also took a stab @HANS @38.02, and am still holding - will post chart once the trade is closed.
I'm currently holding SilverCorp (SVM.to), UrAsia (UUU.v), and am waiting for the other uranium stocks to start moving.
Also still holding CRVL, it went for a nice roundtrip to nowhere today. Of course, that was not a reason to sell, so I will continue to hold it.
Couldn't find any options to play today, not even good ol' MABC would offer me a spot. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow the action will pick up.

No comments: