Followers

Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday's Trading Results

Felt like I was a step behind in everything today.

Read Full Post.....
Right off the bat, CROX jumped up and I missed out on that trade.
Then I had trouble with gaining access to IB's WebTrader - now there's half an hour of my life that I'll never get back.
Then I had a couple of Canadian stocks that I have been watching take off without me. The problem was that I had forgot to workout alert levels for them, so that is my lesson of the day - a watchlist of stocks without alert levels is like trying to juggle with one arm behind your back.
I took another stab at some GS calls which did not work out - will post a chart shortly.
Anyways, I shouldn't complain, since I did catch CTRP and some of the uranium stocks. Will post charts on those once I have closed out the trades.

Tomorrow is a critical day for me - I have to prove to myself that I can put in 3 consecutive profitable days. If I get lucky I'll take it, but I can't hold back and be overly cautious just for the sake of being able to check off that item on the list of goals. Nein, it's all about following the plan, and remaining mentally focused and disciplined.

No comments: