Followers

Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday's Results

Read Full Post.....
Bought ONSM @2.95 on Friday, sold @2.99 this morning. I sold when it could not hold above yesterday's HoD. Not much interesting to talk about there.
Still holding Wi-Lan from Thursday. Will post an update once I work out a new stop loss level for this stock.

Market action was brisk in the morning, but then things slowed down considerably after lunchtime. Strangely enough, I felt no urge to overtrade, nor get into trades that had no good setup. In fact, today is probably the least active day for me in a long time. I think I am beginning to feel more and more comfortable with my routine. Probably the one tweak to my routine is to setup the stop loss and warning alert combo. That should enable me to trust my stops better. And from that increased confidence, I can turn my attention back to taking another crack at ER2.




No comments: