Followers

Thursday, October 12, 2006

No options for me

Well, as I mentioned previously, I was going to look at some Google call options. I bought some and lost a big chunk of change. It just boils down to the cold truth that I don't really understand options well enough to know how to play them without getting hurt. And since options magnify your losses as well as your gains, not following my rules can hurt big time.
Anyways, I spent the last couple of days licking my wounds. Now I will try to erase the pain of this loss from my head and move forward. It's not going to be easy, but I will try. Probably having a couple more trading victories will help.

I've also been trading less frequently for the past couple of days. I'm still prone to breaking my rules, but when I make only 1 or 2 trades for the day, it's harder to find a way to break my rules. Maybe trading less often is not such a bad thing......

No comments: