Followers

Saturday, January 02, 2010

The Strategy

Successful speculation begins with Objective Observation
- Brian Shannon

Read Full Post.....
I am committed to taking the steps towards improved patience and discipline for 2010.

I have updated the morning setup portion of my Futures Trading Plan .
For the next 20 sessions, I will post a morning setup/note chart that encompasses the 5points highlighted in the plan. I will use it to provide the pre-requisite context to answer one and only one question: What is the market doing (going up, going down, don't know). Obviously if i don't know what the market is telling me, or if the market tells me that I have interpreted the charts incorrectly, there will be no trades, at least not until i have re-evaluated, and re-analyzed the chart.

No comments: