Followers

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Twitter vs. GOOG

Summary

Read Full Post.....
I was checking in on my Twitter account just now, and thought it might be time again to start regularly Tweeting again. Then I remembered that I blogged about how Jaiku was better than Twitter (well, I actually blogged about how WallStreak was better than Jaiku, but in that post I kind of implied that Jaiku was better than Twitter), so I thought I would check in on my Jaiku account.
Lo and behold, I find out that Jaiku was acquired by the Mighty G! This occurred back in mid-Oct/07, right around the time I started my 9 to 5 cube farm job.
So, with this acquisition, Twitter is up against the MightyG. Good Luck, if there ever was a David vs. Goliath story in the post-modern era, this is it.

That said, I think I will use Jaiku instead of Twitter to re-start the habit tweeting my updates as random stock thoughts pop into my head in between blog posts.

No comments: