Followers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Trading Results, Overnight Session Nov 11/07

Summary

Read Full Post.....



Cable:


Loonie:


S&P500 eMini Futures (ES):

My trading of ES shows that I did not trust my daily support/resistance numbers tonight. I have to work on that, my analysis is solid, why do I not trust in it???


Good points:
- exited my position when the market did not prove me correct.
- decisive with my entry and did not second guess nor hesitate
- pinpointed the major turning points for each market.

Room for improvement:
- be more patient with my positions
- press my winners correctly.
- trust in my ability to perform.

By just faithfully following the above three room for improvement points, I could have quadrupled what I made in tonight's overnight session.

No comments: