Followers

Friday, November 09, 2007

Trading Results for Trend following Friday

Summary

Read Full Post.....


The fact that I actually made money today may very well be reinforcing the bad habit of forgetting to do what I say I'm going to do, which is trade strictly off of the patterns from my pattern catalog.
There's a couple more eMini setups that I want to add to the pattern catalog, so that I won't feel so restricted waiting the whole morning for a pattern to show up.
Hopefully on the weekend I will have some time to add to my pattern catalog.

UPDATE: note to self - always remember to look at the Forex Factory calendar of events for any pending economic event which may affect the market. Today, it was the Consumer sentiment number that was released at 7am - which I found out just now. Shame on me for not being better prepared.

No comments: