Followers

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday's SnP e-Mini Futures Trade

Read Full Post.....


Trade1:
Risk = 1.50 pts
Profit = +4.25 pts.

Trade2:
Risk = 2.25 pts.
Profit = +4.50 pts.

Trade2 implied that I was adding to my short at the wrong place at the wrong time. So, the lesson for today is that I should try to do all my shorting at once, or just wait until the risk/reward is more favourable. IF 1453 had not been a previous support level, then the fact that ES based around that level would have been the better place to add to my short.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

What's going on with your posts? Using only the abridged form in your RSS feed is kind of irritating, but now there seems to be some javascript something to get to all of your posts and it isn't working. I can't read any of your recent posts.

I like reading what you have to say, but you sure aren't making it easy. Out of curiosity, why are you jumping through so many hoops to prevent people from easily reading your blog?

Phileo said...

Hi Tyro,

I have no clue what you're talking about regarding the javascript, since I did not touch anything related to javascript in terms of the RSS feed.

The length of the article for site feeds is controlled in two places: on the FeedBlitz side, and also on the blogger side. I thought that by enabling the full post to be sent out on the FeedBlitz side, that would solve the problem, but apparently blogger also needs to be configured to send out the full feed as well.

Hope that solved your problem, if not, let me know.