Followers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday Morning Update

Couldn't sleep, so I'll provide some random musings as they pop into my head......

Read Full Post.....
Futures indicate a gap down for this morning's market open.
Bid/ask on Uranium stocks are above yesterday's prices, indicating possible gap ups to open.
I don't have any specific plays in mind, so I will be going thru my usual sources for some ideas. Will be watching the uranium stocks to see if there's signs of any run past the 24100 index level.

UPDATE (725am PST): Oil seems to be working. Stocks identified by HCPG are breaking out, and I caught some of them.....

UPDATE (726a): Some of the solar stocks are still acting strong. Scalped TSL on the way to new ATH's, bid/ask was too wide for me to feel comfortable holding long. Bought FSLR twice on the way down to support @56.25. FSLR is actually showing sort of a U-Turn reversal pattern on the 5min. chart.


UPDATE (745a): Markets are down, but oil is up and I am playing oil today. There's always a bull market somewhere..... Oh yeah, I am also playing solar. Looking at ASTI for a low risk setup.....

UPDATE (820a): Whoah, even oil and solar is breaking down, looks like I'm done playing for the day.....

UPDATE (1020a): Well, IB keeps submitting my RIMM and ICE shorts as "Pending", so screw that, I went to short ER2, and got half a point (782.70, covered@782.20). Now it is stuck in a trading range, so instead of trying to force a bad trade to happen, I have some more randomness to ramble about......

UPDATE (1100a): Freefall of the indices has started. However, it's hard to find a low risk entry point on ER2, it chops around a lot even as it trends down.

No comments: