Followers

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ClockWork

Well, today's market pullback came again, as surely as the sun rises from the east and sets in the west. Yesterday, we saw the pullback occur a bit early (1120A), and today, it was a little behind schedule (I'd say it started just before 130P), but it did happen.
Stocks that I'm watching - GROW, IAAC, BIDU, ATI, they all pulled back in unison, it still surprises me every time how synchronized this is.
I may try to play the noon-ish pullback tomorrow as an experiment, we'll see how it goes.
One other pattern that I'm seeing is that I can't seem to find any decent setups in the afternoon trading session. I wonder if afternoon trading is that hard or is it just me...... hmmmm........

I also made a couple decent trades from the High ChartPatterns newsletter. That should be able to cover this month's subscription, and then some. Will post some charts later on today.

And how about that BIDU? All I can say is that I feel fortunate that I can quickly erase the pain of yesterday's mistakes, and still jump back in today. Will have a chart on this sucker later on as well.

No comments: